Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 6 causes burn swelling and blisters within 1.5 months of wearing

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
sowmyasubra
First Poster
Options

I Have had a Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 for a few weeks (at Singapore)  and now it is causing a large blister type irriation and  swelling on skin on my wrist, right under the main body of watch. It is a new gadget and I do need to wear to monitor my heath stats heart rate etc.  after my recent  heart attack. 

I like my samsung wearable, but it is hurting when I develop blister burn marks on wrist. See pic. 

I did not have such reactions for other smart watch from other brands.

#Galaxy Watch6 

1000037846.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @sowmyasubra.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you've had with your watch. Are you based in the UK/IE? Was the watch purchased in the UK/IE? If you're based in the UK or Ireland, then please send us a Private Message to Sam_UK, so we can escalate this to the relevant team.

AtshaamY

0 Likes
PlatinumLibra91
Apprentice
Options
This is happening to me with my watch4. I've just put a query up about it myself. Is yours within warranty?
0 Likes
SamF_Kent
First Poster
Options

Me too...but with GW5... technically a refurbished one, still within their warranty...so messaged them too. But I don't know what to expect from them?

I actually end up alternating wrist between day & night to give my skin a rest, to see if it recovers...it generally does, but lately seems the sensor point is extra sensitive and the skin has changed texture, like a scar from a burn.  It's not right that I strategically swap wrists is it? 

It just so happens in this pic I've also got bug bites higher up, but you can see the sensor burn approx 2" above wrist joint, as per recommended location to wear the watch.

Have messaged Sam_UK as mentioned from another older post on same issue (GW4)

1000013860.jpg

0 Likes