Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product registration

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Cvele
Apprentice
Options

This is laughable. Samsung website requires me to enter 11 characters for product registration (galaxy fit2, I tried watches category) and after that, when I go to My products page the serial number is incomplete and they require a 15 characters long S/N 😊

Plus, the edit button on my galaxy fit2 (the button to change which workouts are shown on the band)  now points to a blank screen in Samsung Health app with message saying "This feature isn't available."

Tried this forum couple of months ago, but I guess I'm the only one with this problem and Samsung couldn't care less.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well i suggest you contact support if you have issues. This isn't support, just a little old community site, where the user don't have the same problem as you
0 Likes
Cvele
Apprentice
Options

Support couldn't help me, just asked me to do all the things I already did myself, reset, restart, clear data. The only thing they could tell me is to call the authorized service 300km away from to further diagnose (which probably will cost me some money), while I think it's just software - It's a link on a watch pointing to wrong app screen. Why would I go to a service!? 🙂 But, the watch is a little over 2 years old, limit for phones and other tech stuff has been reached, time for a new one.

0 Likes