Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 2 earbuds

(Topic created on: 25-03-2023 10:12 AM)
RyanDuncan
Student
Options
It happens that the earbuds cannot fit my ear in anyway. they keep dropping. any solutions? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Have a look at memory foam tips you can get on amazon or eBay, They should give a more snug fit.
0 Likes
Pamby
Apprentice
Options
Luckily you have buds. I've been expecting to claim the promotion. Sadly, because I purchased a week earlier, I'm no able to claim. The time period should really have commenced the moment the Samsung S3 Ultra was launched.
The most I can hope for, as a Samsung customer, is 15% off. Oh well...not all that keen on buds that won't even stay in my ears.
I spent more time searching on the floor for them, than I have wearing them.
Egg1
Voyager
Options
Get new ears 🤣
Pamby
Apprentice
Options
Great idea 😃
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RyanDuncan  check that there is not  a gap or space between the ear and the eartip. See more detail here Galaxy Buds Tips 

However perhaps the tips do not work for you, some customers have found that memory foam ones  already mentioned are more comfortable and a better fit.  See some examples here https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=samsung+galaxy+buds+pro+2+memory+foam+tips 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Pamby
Apprentice
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
RyanDuncan
Student
Options
Thank you guys. I will try the memory foam
0 Likes