Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not updating personal bests in Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 20-08-2023 09:50 PM)
Krzych27
Student
Options

Hi, 

My problem is that the 'My PAGE' screen is not updating my personal best data.

How I can update this information? 

7 REPLIES 7
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Not sure if it's same with Samsung health, but I have withings health mate and sometimes it doesn't update. The issue is usually due to being too far from the WiFi router. The devices themselves save their own data via Bluetooth but the app is updated over WiFi. Might be different with Samsung health but worth ruling out. If it is a WiFi issue, you may be able to change settings to use mobile data if no wifi
0 Likes
Krzych27
Student
Options

My activity from watch was sent to Samsung Health, but after that personal bests wasn't. This is not problem with connection. 

Mushekins
Apprentice
Options
I have same issue I just beat a personal steps record, so chuffed, but it had not changed from my old record
Members_rgFAzbh
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue. Beat my 5k run personal best today. Samsung Health App (my page) holds the correct time but it is not showing as a new PB. Can someone please assist? 

0 Likes
Dazzleuk
First Poster
Options
Happened with me. I beat 2 personal bests in the same day but only one of them updated
0 Likes
Mushekins
Apprentice
Options
Same here, I have beaten my personal best floor count today, and it is not showing on My Page. I have restarted my samsung phone and watch and still not updating
0 Likes
Members_HSll9fm
First Poster
Options

Any solution? I have the same problem.

0 Likes