Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wrist burnt with watch 6 classic

(Topic created on: 07-04-2024 08:33 PM)
Mertzz
Apprentice
Options

I am using watch 6 classic since 1 month and my wrist burnt. Before that i was using another brand watch and never happened same thing.

1000067240.jpg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry to hear you have this problem.
Can you send a Direct Message to @Sam_UK
They take things like this seriously and will be in a position to assist you.
JordanS
Options

Hi @Mertzz , pleas drop us a private message over to our @Sam_UK account at your earliest convenience. We would very much like to raise this for investigation with the relevant department. We have included a guide on how to drop us a PM below. 

Solved: How to send a private message on the Samsung Community - Samsung Community

Mertzz
Apprentice
Options

Hello @Glenntech  & @JordanS  I wrote from private message to @Sam_UK 

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi.

I had same issue as well.

I was using it for sleeping tracking and it is possible during sleep it was pressing too hard.

I would suggest not using the watch for a few days to give your skin time to heal.

Also consider not wearing the watch too tight. Maybe two holes looser then you are using now or where you can squeeze your finger in between the straps and your under wrist.

I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Mertzz
Apprentice
Options

thank you for answer. BUt i f I will not use watch at night and day why i bought that? This problem should not be happened. my old watch has same capabilities but this problem never happened. Also galaxy watch 6 daily must be charged. old one was has 20 day life time. I am taking it off bath to bath. Watch 6 has some problem about sensor heat levels. I will inform the relevant higher organizations.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The reason. I told you not to wear for a while is so your skin can heal.

Also as I mentioned don't wear it too tight.

I am also looking forward to the galaxy ring as that might be a better option for sleep tracking then the watch.

I also come from a huawei watch and didn't have the burning issues.

But since then I'm wearing it loose and no issues so far.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Watches have always caused me skin irritations over the years, but the main culprit is wearing them too tightly. As suggested, loosen up the strap and don't wear it too tight.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
If you can use the other brand then use that one. The watch 6 classic is known to cause skin irritations.
0 Likes