Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have issue after update my watch galaxy4 keep disconnecting keep di ?

(Topic created on: 06-08-2023 07:27 AM)
Aysii
Apprentice
Options
It's keep disconnecting after 6 to 8 hr ?
8 REPLIES 8
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
What I would suggest is that you unpair the watch and then repair the watch to the phone and if thay don't work I would then restart the watch, if that doesn't work ever then I would do a factory reset on the watch but is a last resort if the other two things don't work, hope that helps
0 Likes
Aysii
Apprentice
Options
How to do factory reset
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Aysii: For further information about performing a factory reset on your Galaxy Watch 4, please refer to the steps in the link below from our friends at Samsung US. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

For clarity, what device do you have your watch connected to? Furthermore, does it consistently disconnect after 6-8 hours, or at a particular time of day? If you're unsure, head to Settings > Connections > Disconnection alerts, and choose form the available options, so you're notified when the issue occurs. 

0 Likes
Aysii
Apprentice
Options
I did all the troubleshoot and factory rest my watch but problem is when I was take it off watch from my wrist its disconnected from my phone the I need to reconnected again reset my watch and doing all thing every day its annoying iam wasn't happy with that.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Aysii: This is possibly a battery saving feature, as the watch recognises that it is not being worn, and is not in use. When you re-attach the watch to your wrist, and you're within range of your connected mobile phone, does it re-establish the connection automatically? If not, what step do you take to re-connect the device? 

0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
Go into settings and go to general then tap on general and their is a setting called reset, tap on reset and their are three options you do a general factory reset or you can reset Bluetooth or you can reset WiFi but you can just click Bluetooth reset and it will reset the Bluetooth setting on your phone but you will need to do it 9n the watch ️ too.
0 Likes
Episte
First Poster
Options

Most of what you describe doesn't make sense. Settings in Wearable? There's no such option under general, etc.

0 Likes
Dennis55M
Explorer
Options

Well, mine started doing the exact same thing out of nowhere. 

Reset my phone and my watch several times and the watch can only keep a Bluetooth connection for like an hour or so and will never connect again...

0 Likes