Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gw5 pro sleeping issu

(Topic created on: 20-05-2023 09:23 PM)
nejirezgui
Explorer
Options

Hello.

My galaxy watch 5 pro BT, doesn't detect the first two or three hours of sleeping I activated all the properties required by the sleep tracking feature, such as blood oxygen during sleeping, snore detection, continuous heart rate tracking... I also reset the watch, cleaned the sensors, and wore the watch well as instructed, but nothing changed. IT always starts tracking after two or three hours of sleeping, and if I wake up before completing 3 hours , it does not track anything.

the Samsung Health and the galaxy wearable apps are up to date, the watch is also up to date. My number of steps, heart rate and my sports sessions are always detected correctly. There is only a problem with sleep. I cleared the cache - and restarted my phone and the watch.

The watch was given all permissions required, and the battery for Samsung health app is unrestricted and I have read many tips on the Internet and tried several, but without result.

I also used to activate bedtime mode but unfortunately it didn't make any difference

My phone is Samsung S23 ultra.

Is there a solution to my issue?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sorry to hear your situation..

With My First Watch 5 pro Lte.. Auto screen brightness sensor didn't work...

Sent it back...

Second one.. Blood O2 sensor didn't work..

Sent it back... 😂

3rd Blood pressure didn't work..

Sure.... Sent it back

On my 4th.. I think most things are working,

If you are within the exchange period send it back

One thing.. Samsung was very helpful in my case,

However I realised, I am not an Android guy.. I am going back to Apple within next few months

If anyone is interested.. I have almost a brand new S22 Ultra and Galaxy watch 5 pro Lte.. Give me something reasonable.. It will be yours 😂
nejirezgui
Explorer
Options

Thank you for your reply
Really it's a tragedy

0 Likes
nejirezgui
Explorer
Options

is there any solution to my problem

0 Likes
nejirezgui