Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch stuck in reboot mode

(Topic created on: 25-05-2023 05:54 PM)
KLT5150
First Poster
Options

Greetings.  Last Sunday I went for a swim with the water lock on. After the swim my screen went dark. I placed my watch on the charger that evening hoping that the battery had died, although I had changed it the previous evening.

Today I noticed my watch had turned on and was flashing  Samsung Galaxy Watch Active Rebooting. I followed the rebooting instructions for a hard reset and nothing.  I depressed the back button and got another screen.  

Has anyone ever encountered this issue and successfully resolved it? 

Thank you. 

20230525_092720.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Difficult to make out the display message.
Look up the watch recovery method, try to reset using it.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Beepill
Apprentice
Options

Hey mine just did the same thing after an afternoon at the beach. I had it in swim mode and was only in the water fot like 30 mins max. Was working fine til i went home and put it on the charger and that same error message came up. I took it off and the screen was off. I manually rebooted and it was fine. I put it back on the charger and it had the same error message. What ended up happening with your watch after this happened. I dont want to put it back to charge yet. I still have 73% battery. I feel like the charger is whats messing it up. 

0 Likes