Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Classic 6 keeps rebooting then stopped working

(Topic created on: 31-12-2023 09:13 AM)
user-aus
First Poster
Options

My new Galaxy Watch Classic 6 keeps rebooting then stopped working. I've had it for 4 months and it started rebooting, with the Samsung logo appearing for a few seconds and also vibrates once, then the screen goes blank and continues in this loop for about 2 hours and now has stopped on it own accord and is unresponsive. I also then tried to charge it and nothing appears on the screen and it gets very hot. The buttons still remain unresponsive and the screen remains blank and has also stopped vibrating. I have tried all the remedies on the internet, i.e. fiddling with the buttons, charging, etc, though unfortunately with nothing appearing on the screen anymore, I'm unable to try other remedies like resetting, etc. I had not installed any apps and was not using the watch when the problem started randomly on 30/12/2023 at +-19h00 while sitting at the dinner table,. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry to hear best to return it to the retailer.

It's sounds like it is stuck in a boot loop
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
nannacecilie
Journeyman
Options

I am having a similar problem.  I got my Galaxy Watch 6 less than a month ago.  On New Years Day it suddenly restarted (once) while i was cycling.  At the time i thought i might have accidentally pressed buttons causing it to restart.  Then, this morning, it restarted 3 times in 10 minutes while i was shovelling snow (and trying to log it as exercise; circuit training seemed the best match).  It got back to normal for a while after that, but then while i was out walking it went into a restart loop (after i had been out for 45 minutes).  I got it out of the loop when i came back in and put it on the charger (it was not low on charge) but i am worried that this will happen again.

0 Likes
Nick58328
Explorer
Options
Do you have any updates on your issue?
0 Likes