Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 sudden battery drain

(Topic created on: 06-01-2024 12:34 PM)
Mmif0016
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone not sure if you can help me or have you experienced something similar as of the last week or so my watch has been draining really quickly I don't know what I have changed that is causing this. It used to last more than a day actually but all of a sudden it barely gets me to the evening. I have the LTE version 
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have the BT version and 2 full days is a struggle, I do find Google Assistants runs in the background allot, even though I do not use it at all or activated it.

I used to have older LTE models, the major drain was always when switching and searching from WiFi, BT and Mobile, the latter being the biggest culprit.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
xSteffi99x
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same issue with my Samsung watch 5 😭 I've charged it up twice in 3 days when normally I would go at least 1-3 (nearly) days without needing to charge it I think it could of been due to an update I done recently or the cold weather (I'm in uk) really annoying to keep charging the watch especially when I use it for exercise (walking), sleep and notifications or incoming calls if I can't look at my phone because of work 🙄 hope samsung sort it soon!
0 Likes
Mmif0016
Journeyman
Options
I have switched the auto brightness off and uninstalled the Google assistant
0 Likes
Mmif0016
Journeyman
Options
And that seems to improve things
0 Likes