Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm sleep monitoring stop working

(Topic created on: 24-08-2023 06:00 PM)
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
Hi to all!I would like to know if someone from here have any problems with their Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 as my one SGW6 Classic 47 mm,the sleep monitoring stop tracking my sleep since 2 nights ago.Despite I wear properly the watch during the night,the watch it say to "wear the watch for sleep monitoring" ! I tried to uninstall Samsung Health,reinstall,clear cache,reset watch,allow watch sensors all permisions but the watch don't want to track my sleep!For sure I will not buy any Samsung product,expensive ones and low quality.Thank you
24 REPLIES 24
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Have you put them on Screenshot_20230824_181635_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20230824_181639_Samsung Health.jpg
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
Yes,everything is on.The watch worked properly since 2 days ago but now don't want anymore to track the sleep.I tried anything,factory reset,anything.Thank you
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Do you charge you phone during night and have it connected to WiFi and Bluetooth
Renars
Voyager
Options
For mine was the same. Make sure it's conected to wifi, Bluetooth and its not switched on power saving. If one of them is switched off sleeping monitor not will work.
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
Thank you very much,I will try to keep it conected as last few times I turned off the phone during my sleep.Thank you again :smiling-face:
Renars
Voyager
Options
Leave everything on just turn off sound
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
Yes,I will do the same as you say.Thank you very much
busterbrock
Voyager
Options
I have a GW6C 47mm and mine is okay 👍😁👍
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
I tried this last night and I noticed the watch start recording again my sleep,when was conected to the phone by bluetooth.I though can work without the phone,I don't know why should be conected.Thank you for the answer,and all the best!
0 Likes