Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Apps? UK

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 03:52 PM)
MangoToes
Explorer
Options
Hiya,

So I got a free watch 6 with my s24U, but why have I noticed there's less features than my watch 4??
Ive updated everything, yet I can't take Blood pressure, Can't take ECGS, no mindfulness/wellbeing- what am I missing? I've already been fustrated as it took me ages to sync the devices (it wouldnt show measurements from my watch6)

So I'm really confused as to why. Yes, everything is updated. Checked the watch and my phone, I can't seem to find the samsung health monitor app either? I'm really confused so help would be appreciated 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
On the wearable app, do you have the blood pressure/ ECG tiles?

And if so, does it not prompt you to download the Health Monitor app etc?1706892939093.jpg
luke19831
Navigator
Options
I'm selling my watch 6. The battery life is terrible. Will get a watch 7 instead once it's released.
0 Likes
MangoToes
Explorer
Options
My battery life actually isn't bad and I put a lot of settings on it, I just had issues with syncing and the apps
0 Likes
MangoToes
Explorer
Options
That's what confused me! I actually had a look on the tiles and it didn't have the ecg or bp tiles. It didn't prompt the app either.
I kept looking online and finally found a link to the samsung health monitor app. Everytime I searched for it on the store it wouldn't show up:/
0 Likes
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
I've had watch6 & regularly use ECG & BP monitors 🤔
0 Likes
MangoToes
Explorer
Options
That's why I was wondering why I couldn't find them or the samsung health monitor, it wouldn't show up at all and I managed to find a link to the app. I asked to try and figure our why I couldn't find the ecg or bp monitor when I used It on my watch 4
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
Have you found it now?
0 Likes
MangoToes
Explorer
Options
Yup, honestly have no clue what happened. When I searched the app it wouldn't pop up at all, managed to find a link to it on the Web galaxy store from reddit and bam, was able to install it.