Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 - Sleep Recording Problems - Time of going to sleep and time of wake up are inaccurate

(Topic created on: 08-09-2023 05:58 AM)
AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options

Hi. After last update, my watch 5 have problems recording my sleep. Time of going to sleep and time of wake up are inaccurate.... Do you guys have any of those problems? 

17 REPLIES 17
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Seems broken on my 5 Pro. I am now apparently only getting around 3 hours sleep per night. OneUI 5 Watch.
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Just a suggestion, but is your watch too loose, or are the sensors on the back in need of a wipe? Ive had this cause bad readings for blood oxygen.

Generally the sleep times seem fairly accurate for me, but sometimes if I'm watching TV on the sofa, it says I'm asleep. It would be so helpful if you could manually edit the sleep times in Galaxy Health to correct for errors.
Yusuf786
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with Samsung 5 Pro.

This is nothing to do with the sensors. It has stopped working since the last software update. It has also impacted exercises, with it not tracking, and prematurely stopping!

Help please Samsung 

VinMar
Explorer
Options

Same on Galaxy Watch 4...

The sensors are fine the sleep recording algorythems are a mess...

Bo_Hedin
First Poster
Options
This is also true for me, lots of sleep recorded when in fact I had been awake 3 hours, previously this was accurate. Only stopped recording sleep when I put it in charge (took the watch off)
VinMar
Explorer
Options

The latest update seems to have helped but still doesn't seem as accurate as before.

EDIT: I thought the update helped but it didn't. My watch 4 is now junk.

JohnDoe1010
First Poster
Options

Im having the same problem after the update also. the sleep tracking and the stress measurement is not working properly. how do we get them to fix this issue or do we just wait for the next update

VinMar
Explorer
Options

It's a wait and see at this point... one fix has already been released but it's still junk right now.

Yoniks
First Poster
Options

Me too. Detects 1-2 hours a night.