Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, Camera Controller, Can't find preview.

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 08:53 PM)
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

The camera controller on the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is very erratic. It can't fine preview very often. It is also missing the button to change the shooting mode (picture/video). It is pair with a S22 Ultra. If the camera controller finds the preview, it will use whichever mode was in the phone's camera. Changing the mode has to be done on the phone.

It only comes with the shooter, and the delay timer, which is activated by default. I prefer that the delay timer is off by default but there is no setting for it.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The controller is pretty much, to take picture, not a full feature set controller
I have only used it to test it, haven't used it any other time to be honest
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

According to the manual, we should be able to change the shooting mode from picture to video. That is assuming that it manages to fetch the preview. It also says that the app might be available depending on the phone, but the phone is a S22 Ultra. I think that it is not too much to ask to have decent compatibility with the two Samsung devices. 

When I have managed to get it connected, the shooter, the timer and the preview icons are there, but the camera to change mode is not.

Camera ControllerCamera Controller

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh that's cool, I will give it a try later
0 Likes