Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY WATCH 4 Trade In UK

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 12:29 PM)
dataylor
Student
Options

I received my Watch 4 for a number of weeks ago.

I purchased it with a Trade-In for my Active 2.

I was led to believe that there would be a package/communication on how to send the Trade-In watch back within 7 days or so after delivery of the Watch 4 

Anyway, I've yet to receive anything and wondered if anyone has already done this and whether they could please tell me what I should be expecting.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
This happened to me when I bought my Galaxy S21 Ultra. I emailed them because I was being bombarded with emails saying they haven't received anything yet and they sent me an attachment with a label that I had to print out and send my trade-in phone with a box that I already had. Never had a problem before with trading my old things in but this year has just been the worst when it comes to trading things in because they don't send the trade-in kit
0 Likes
dataylor
Student
Options

Hi Barrie-Wilson, thanks for the reply. I was successful a couple of years ago with a trade-in but they do make it very fragile to come unstuck. It's just so fragmented. 

I've not yet received anything and maybe wait another few days before trying to find a suitable support contact/email address.

Cheers

0 Likes