Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 2 Case Battery replacement

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 07:08 PM)
Members_mcwjMT8
Explorer
Options

Dear Community,

While I was doing laundry, I forgot to take out the Case of my Galaxy Buds 2 and it was in the Washing Machine for the full cycle(more than 90 minutes). As soon as I realized that I left the case in the pant's pocket, the wash cycle was already over.

I took the case out immediately, tried to remove the water as much as possible, and let it dry for more than 3 days. when I made sure that there was no water inside the case, I kept it on charging.  Luckily,  both the buds are charging but the Case battery is not.  Even after charging it for 4-5 hours, Buds are 100% charged but the case does not charge at all.

I checked online but could not find any direct option where I can buy a new battery from. I can reach out to Samsung Service center but considering the product is 2 years old and already out of warranty, I don't want to spend some 50-60 EUR  just to get battery replaced especially when the brand new Buds 2 are available for just 74.50 EUR.

Can anyone guide me here with the link where I can buy the battery and get it fixed by myself? Or anyone has some better ideas?

off course, If this DIY approach costs more than 25-30 EUR then it does not makes sense to repair but buy a new one.

TIA

4 REPLIES 4
bri567
Student
Options
By a battery simple. Use your brain. Just buy a new one. Sorry for spelling errors
0 Likes
Members_mcwjMT8
Explorer
Options

Yes. Thank you for the suggestion "Use Your brain". I never realized that before that I could use my brain. Thank you for enlightening me on that and for this wonderful advice. BTW, if you had used your brain(and a little bit of Google translate or ChatGPT), then it would have been clearer to you what I am asking. Sorry, but your attempt to become a bully has fallen flat. better luck on the next post.

dream_Emi
Apprentice
Options
Ha how
0 Likes
Members_fWu0i2m
First Poster
Options

I had same issue, did you comeup with any solutions?

0 Likes