Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 6 classic touch screen not working

(Topic created on: 16-03-2024 04:49 PM)
Katielou
First Poster
Options

I got my galaxy 6 classic in November and have looked after it carefully. Yesterday the touch screen just stopped working. The bezel works to scroll through the pages but it will not recognise my touch at all. I can't even turn it off. I've tried re-booting it twice, the touch screen works momentarily but then stops. Has anyone else experienced this? Wondering if it's a fault and to send it for repair or if it could be connected to the update I just did the other day? I'm not very technical. Thanks for any help/advice! 

9 REPLIES 9
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I actually had this on my watch 4 classic occasionally (not on the W6C...yet) if you haven't already, hold down the 2 buttons to force a soft reboot, that used to work for me
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Further to this, my wife's W6 screen is now frequently unresponsive following the most recent update... I have submitted an error report
Al1993
First Poster
Options

Letting my battery die fixed the issue for me.

0 Likes
BINMO
Apprentice
Options

Yes but it's temporary. It goes unresponsive again after a while(w6 classic)

0 Likes
Samy9
Student
Options

Hi. Yes. I have the same thing after the recent update. Once I get a notification screen is unresponsive to touch. 

0 Likes
Samy9
Student
Options

Same thing is happening to my watch after the recent update. 

0 Likes
BINMO
Apprentice
Options

Tried to do a factory reset and wiped the cache. Also minimized installing third party apps and now the problem is gone. Not sure what was the cause.

0 Likes
Huddys
First Poster
Options
I have exactly the same issue on my watch 6 after the ladt update
0 Likes
Mar986
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem also

0 Likes