Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark spot on wrist cause by watch

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Aly117
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone. I've been trying to find an answer, but haven't had any luck. 

A couple weeks ago I noticed a small, mole size, dark spot in my wrist. At first I didn't think much of it. But now there is a second one starting to show. Both marks are right where the red/green sensor light from the watch touch my skin. I have the pulse and steps monitor on, if that makes any difference. I saw a post by someone with an almost similar issue, but theirs was a burn mark, mine is more of a dark mark after you've healed from a burn. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a final response to his post. Has this happened to anyone? Did you get an answer? Galaxy Watch4 Classic 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are in the UK. Can you send a Direct Message to @Sam_UK with the details of what's happening.
If you go into your profile and send a Direct Message from there.
If you are outside of the UK, then contact Samsung Customer Support in your area
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would suggest not to wear the watch too tight.

I now normally make sure I can squeeze a finger between the strap and the wrist.

I had burn marks when I was continuously wearing it day and night.

I presumed maybe while sleeping I might have been sleeping on the watch or something.

I no longer wear it while sleeping now.
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

As above, please DM myself or @Sam_UK with more details and we'll look into this for you :smiling-face:

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK