Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds2 pro | very good product and a very bad customer service

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 03:45 PM)
Atarabieh
First Poster
Options

I got my buds2 pro and 2 days later I found that the left bud makes a whistle sound when pushing on it while the ANC or ambient mode is ON. 

I tried resetting the buds multiple times through the software, tried tweaking the settings, tried connecting to multiple devices (Samsung Tab S7, S21 Ultra, Windows PC), and I even tried without having any device connected.

I even  went further and swapped the left bud with my brother's left bud (and successfully synced them). I drained the battery on both buds and the case and re-charged them. I also changed the eartips and tried them all.

The beep (whistle) sound was always there no matter what I have done.

So I went to Samsung Service Center. And all they could do is tell me "there is no problem, we are not hearing anything bad, but give us your mobile phone and we can install new software on it!" They don't have a single technician who is really knowing what to do, no real troubleshooting methodology, Nothing! 

It is very obvious that the problem is one of the mics are going insane when pushing it. Yet the software is always the first thing to blame when it is obvious that this is a hardware issue.

Very disappointed by such a service! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Atarabieh: It may be the case that the sound you're hearing is an indicator that the Buds are switching from ANC to Ambient Mode. With this in mind, please try heading to the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile phone > Touch controls > Touch and hold, and tap the switch to de-activate it. Now, if you press on the left Bud, does the issue persist? 

0 Likes
Atarabieh
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL thanks for the reply. I tried that already. In fact I was always having touch control turned off just to test without switching modes unintentionally 

0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
I think a firmware update may be needed to address the buds issue. My buds pro 1 have needed a few updates to make them stable.
0 Likes