Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds2 Pro sound quality ruined following software update R510XXUOAWF4

(Topic created on: 08-08-2023 04:37 PM)
MarkBT52
Explorer
Options

Was using the buds directly before and after the update.

With ANC / Ambient Sound off there is literally NO bass at all now!

It is as if it is no longer using both drivers when this is turned OFF ir something.   Utterly ruined.

There is no means of contacting software devs with a OnePlus phone so I am stuck

5 REPLIES 5
FlavioMadeira
Student
Options

It's happening with me too, already tried changing eartips, eq settings, even factory reset, the Normal mode (ANC or ambient sound turned off) just lacks bass and volume.

Found any solution already?

Guner07
First Poster
Options

Same thing happen to me. Samsung needs to fix this in some new update. Is there coming fix samsung?? This last update ruined my buds2 pro. Before this new update it was working great. 

RickyMoo
Student
Options
Same here soundsquality when noise control is off is terrible
Members_CaD1ymN
Apprentice
Options

Same. It's all over reddit but no one here seems to care too much. Or maybe we're all tripping :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Samsung what's up?

0 Likes
MarkBT52
Explorer
Options

I even had mine sent to a repair place, only for them to be returned with a message that they "are working as specified"  

So either they didn't bother looking at them, or they are deaf, because no-one with any sense / hearing would claim that there is no issue.

Typical Samsung though, avoiding the issue  or in denial

My solution is to get OnePlus Buds Pro2, which means also moving over to a OnePlus phone to make best use. Was going to get an S23 Ultra, but not now.

So congratulations Samsung, you have managed to lose me as a phone customer as well thanks to your poor service. In fact I'll probably not get the S90C 77" TV now either, but go LG instead.

0 Likes