Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2 Pro

(Topic created on: 21-10-2023 01:13 AM)
Big Noodles
First Poster
Options

I’ve had my Buds 2 Pros for a little under 2 weeks…almost daily, when I’m speaking to someone on the phone using the buds….they tell me they can’t clearly, or not at all.

I either have to disconnect then reconnect again from my phone’s Home Screen (annoying to do while I’m driving), or I have to take the bud COMPLETELY out of my ear(again, very hard to do while driving).

I’m on the verge of returning them. I’ve heard that this is a known issue, and I’ve looked everywhere I can, but I have seen nothing on this issue. 
I have a Flip 5 and a Fold 5, and when I was using the Apple AirPods Pro, I NEVER had this type of issue.

Does anyone have any ideas before I return these Buds 2 Pros?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have used the Pro2 since launch with my ZFold3 and ZFOLD4 AND ZFlip3 and ZFLIP4 without such issues, try resetting them if you haven't

Best advice is to return them within the return period, DO NOT SEND FOR REPAIR, then order another pair.

Buds2 Pro are the best buds I have owned in the last decade, versus other brands and audiophile wired types.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes