Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth error : connect then try again

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 05:13 PM)
ValenDigital
Explorer
Options
Anyone having issues with Samsung health app and connecting to phone?

Having a weird issue where it's connected for everything else I.e I can update face, apps get phone notifications from phone on watch etc and if I manually go to Samsung health app on phone I can actually see sleep data updated 

BUT if I go to watch > sleep scroll down and click show on phone it gives the error:

Connect using Bluetooth then try again!

Bit it is connected. Worked fine for the past few days. Only difference then was I manually turned on Bluetooth to synch and update THEN the other night left it on just so I can gauge drainage on battery... after the show on phone doesn't work...

Not sure if I should remove the device from phone as its says watch needs to be reset and I don't want to lose data or settings...

Stuck 😕 anyone having the same issue OR have advice on how to fix? How do you clear cache on the watch??? Maybe that might help?
2 REPLIES 2
wcraig37
First Poster
Options

Exact same issue on my Watch 4.  Solution was to select "Connected for calls"  in the Bluetooth settings on my Android phone.  Strange. Poor design by Samsung for this setting to have anything to do with the Samsung Watch  Sleep settings "Show on Phone","Advanced".

ValenDigital
Explorer
Options
What a SUPER STAR that worked a treat such a quick easy fix.

Agree poor design by samsung... been a samsung user since 2014 the very early days and they just seem to be getting worse and worse... but not tempted to move just yet to apple! Another kettle of fish altogether!
0 Likes