Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood pressure readings on Galaxy watch 6

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 04:41 AM)
Nush
Pioneer
Options
I have been taking readings on my watch the last couple of days but only noticed this morning that they are not transferring onto the health app. Do you have to add them manually on the phone? 
I have checked it is all up to date.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

If you mean Samsung Health app, then check if the permissions are granted in Samsung Health Monitor app settings -

Screenshot_20240222_070227_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
Nush
Pioneer
Options
I can't find data permissions page even when searching. I have checked through the app and all data allowed. When I open Samsung Health Monitor my readings are there but not transferring to Samsung Health app if that makes sense.
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
You may need to adjust what you can see on the home page of the health app. Tap and hold on an area and you'll get the option to add and remove those sections. You'll see the option to add blood pressure to the home page.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I've just added the Blood pressure tile to my Health screen and I took my blood pressure on my watch 6, but it doesn't transfer. I think you can only do manual entry. Which seems a bit silly really. Everything else transfers over just not this.
IKG
Explorer
Options
0 Likes