Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best smart watches to buy

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 10:11 AM)
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
I'm looking at buying a watch and like the style of Samsung classic 47mm .
It will be paired with my ultra 24 .
Reading about poor battery life .
What do you use and recommend please.
3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The classic should have a bigger battery so better battery life.

Also would depend what and how you'd use your watch.

I normally keep my watches AOD off and only tap to see or when I flick my wrist.

Ideally buying the same brand is ideal as it will work better.

Maybe have a look at lots of different youtube videos on the watch you like and also it's comparisons with other watch es.

It's personal to you so go with which you like or whichever has the features you'd be using most.

Do let us know which one you have decided to go.

Also battery life is not really an issue as you can just pop them in the charger for under an hour or so in the evening or in the morning to top them up
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I traded in my 45mm watch 5 ultra for the 47mm 6 classic and I also have a regular 40mm Watch 6 that came with the S24U. For me the Watch 5 ultra had much better battery life, giving me another day or so, but I much prefer the design of the 6 classic with the rotating bezel and it just feels and looks sleeker. I get roughly 1.5 days from it, sometimes more depending what I'm doing. The battery life of the regular Watch 6 has a little worse battery life for me than the classic but is much thinner and smaller of course so in that way may feel better at the gym etc but it really depends on what you want. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
Cheers good info 👍 not a gym goer I like the classic design as well