Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VESA screws for UE55F6640

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Lacicor
First Poster
Options

Hello!

Can any please clarify what size (length) of M8 screws required by SAMSUNG manufacturer for UE55F6640SS TV - VESA mount? I don't want to damage the TV screen.

Maybe is there any original schematic (instruction) of options?

Thank You!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Wouldn't you think Samsung would have the capability to provide the necessary screws in order for you to mount the TV where ever to wish to put it. Samsung is a joke at times, this question gets asked more often than any other question. Ridiculous Samsung.
0 Likes
Lacicor
First Poster
Options

I'm a little confused because local Samsung support recommends screwing in M8 - 45 mm screws for this model, but then I'll look at the ends of these screws instead of the picture. I don’t expect that Samsung will complete the devices with everything, but I would like to get complete information on the recommended parameters for this device. Yes, the device is not the newest, and of course, with respect to new models, everything may be different ...

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lacicor: The Quick Guide for this model (linked below) recommends standard M8 screws for VESA specified wall mounts, which is 45mm. For clarity, please see page 19.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/201406/20140620132616283/[UF6470-ZG]BN68-04779P-02L04-...

0 Likes
Lacicor
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I saw this document, but it was not clear what exactly the size of the bolts was. not a single mention of length 45mm. Common lengths for M8 screws range from 20mm to 45mm.

0 Likes