Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Very laggy and slow on Update 1622.4

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Musti6
Student
Options

Hey guys,

I have got QN90B 75in bought it around a year ago from CA Costco , my tv is on Auto update mode and around a month ago I noticed it’s becoming very laggy when i try to type something on youtube or Amazon prime, first I thought its an app problem but after couple time use I realized my entire tv operating system is like that, I called Samsung customer service and they factory reset my tv also i did myself couple time but it fix for few days and problem comes back right after , wondering if anyone have got same issue. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Musti6
Student
Options

Update: the issue was my tv remote control , replaced with new one and now it works fine , I believe Samsung new remote control are very sensitive, with few tapping or hitting will not work the same at first.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Musti6  Some users reported issues with  lags and a few other issues.  Mostly European users (this is the Uk/European community)  , see more in this thread   https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/firmware-version-1622-4-february-2024-for-2022-neo-qled-and-q... 

if downloading any firmware to USB  should only use your own country's support site (which is intended for that region).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Check the site for any updates that aren't being pushed via the TVs update app. Like James said make sure it's for your country. Quick look I see QN90B is version the one you have m.
Solution
Musti6
Student
Options

Update: the issue was my tv remote control , replaced with new one and now it works fine , I believe Samsung new remote control are very sensitive, with few tapping or hitting will not work the same at first.

0 Likes