Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTTERLY DISCGUSTED OF MY PURCHASE OF THIS TV

(Topic created on: 20-09-2023 12:47 PM)
Dve321
Journeyman
Options
In March 2023 I bought this Samsun tv neo qled 900c 85" 2023. This TV nearly cost £10000.00 on Sumsung website with a guarantee of 1 years. This means after a year whatever happened to it, if even if its purely hardware or software issues... your £10000.00 worth of purchase is just trash. 
Well, not even a year with this, I already call for support 4 times and this leaves me an awful taste for what to come. I am really a fan of Samsung but lately their products are such a let down its hurts your core beleive in whatever the Brand stand for. I AM TIRED AND EXHAUSTED OF THIS WARRANTY SCAM and RIP-OFF as we know it. Its disgusting... I had experienced the issues a day after my warranty had run out... i will be have massive 85" trash screen called SAMSUNG in my living room. The last issue was the screen gone blank and now i get what you see on the picture attached below and the tv is completely unresponsive and to the remote. What can i say, a £10000.00 well spent???
I bet a Samsung agent will reply to my comment asap and politely guide to their services for helps. GUESS WHAT, THAT'S WHAT I HAVE DONE. Nobody want to buy such tv and contanstly talking to your services for supports , that's not the purpose of our purchase. We just want to enjoy the promise that was made to us when we trusted your brand.
So far... the TV had issues with remote from day one, The Tv wifi had issues connecting, the Tv couldn't connect to soundbar system, the tv now doesn't work nor connect to remote... what next??? The TV exploding in my living room like the Samsung Note 7 mobile phone i had?????
I am really looking forward to that happen 
BRILLIANT SIMPLY BRILLIANT 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Dve321
Journeyman
Options
Just to update you all, since the 20/09/2023 Samsung support under warranty guaranty have been unable to fix my tv. What a shame
0 Likes
AntS
Options

I agree @Dve321 : it's a shame that things went the way they did for you overall here.

I get that even with the best of intentions and plans things go wrong occasionally, but I'm puzzled about why your TV couldn't be fixed under the warranty in this case. Are you able to share more details about that?

0 Likes
Dve321
Journeyman
Options
They came over and failed to fix it and broke an extra part. and now i have to wait an extra 2 weeks for the 2 parts to be ordered. Here I am for a full month with a broken expensives TV that surely dented my accounts, yet with tonnes of expressed apologies from Sumsung, i can't take to the bank.
0 Likes