Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55RU7020KXXU and AppleTV

(Topic created on: 13-08-2023 04:33 PM)
tstv
Student
Options

Hi,

I have a UE55RU7020KXXU. Apple TV was preinstalled and worked fine for a long time.

My subscription expired and I stopped watching. When I went back to it some months later the app kept crashing when it was booted.

I followed all the instructions for a fix and none worked, so I resorted to removing the app and attempting a re-install.

Now it won't install. I keep getting error code 243019. Any suggestions?

The system has been reset and is up to date.

5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@tstv  Have you tried a Factory  Reset,disconnecting Tv for a minute and rebooting router at the same time  (even if there appears to be no issue with internet)

Some information also here  https://discussions.apple TV- 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

tstv
Student
Options

@JAMES4578 yes, thanks. Tried all that. It's very frustrating.

Members_lcJNQ1V
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same issue with my Samsung TV for months now. Same error code for Prime video and Apple TV, neither will install. Tried multiple factory resets, network reset etc. Nothing works. 

0 Likes
woody3883
First Poster
Options

Same for my TV since doing a smart hub reset.

0 Likes
cynmadd
First Poster
Options

Exactly what is happening with me. QN65QN9OAAFXZA Can't reinstall Prime or Apple after smart hub reset... Multiple chats with Samsung. Two factory reset of TV tried all the things! Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc work just fine.... We need a fix!!!!!!!

0 Likes