Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV "Static" on display.

(Topic created on: 10-02-2024 11:40 AM)
Tom210218
Apprentice
Options
Hi, 

Has anyone come across this before, TV is only 3 weeks old but has done it since the day I purchased it. TV is model 
UE65CU8070UXXU
The TV randomly displays "static" the only way to fix this is too power off and on, this happens regardless of source, it happens on HDMI, local apps installed on the TV so isn't anything to do with external devices. As yo can see from the image it doesn't appear to be a display issue as volume/menu options display normally. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check your hdmi cable and port, I wouldn't have waited 3 weeks, best to contact Samsung or the retailer
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Tom210218
Apprentice
Options
It's not just hdmi device it will do this on the built in apps on the actual TV as well very strange
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Best talk to the retailer ASAP mate.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
as obsyidian said, please please talk to the store you bought it from, i dont know why on earth you waited 3 weeks, if they cannot help you, you could sell the TV on the likes of market place and state the issue it has, people will buy TVs for parts etc.

explain to the store that you bought it and when you turned it on it goes static.
Tom210218
Apprentice
Options
I bought it directly from Samsung website, I rarely use the TV tbh so I've just been restarting it when it happens.