TV keeps turning on and off.

(Topic created on: 15-12-2023 02:06 PM)
Floyd17
First Poster
Options

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

Hi everyone,

My Samsung tv gets stuck in a loop of turning itself on and off and I can’t even get it to turn on now. I’ve had some Samsung tvs have capacitor issues but I’ve taken the back off the tv to have a look at the new pcbs and they look fine.  I’ve attached the pictures.

any help would be appreciated.

sam

4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You may have viewed this page
But I thought it may help
In case you haven't
Hope it helps 🙏

How to troubleshoot the Samsung TV that keeps turning off by itself

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-the-samsung-tv-that-keep...
0 Likes
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Maybe either the system 8s corrupted or Maybe your Hardware unit might be faulty. If it's a newer Samsung TV Either with or out of warranty I suggest that u contact Samsung. If it's an very old Samsung TV Like before 2016 or 2017. Idk if Samsung is going to help with that
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Check that all your cables are securely connected and there is no issue there.  check  if you have the latest firmware as suggested in the article, You have not named the model but can check on the Samsung support site and download to USB if applicable and see if you are able to update https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/   If fine there  I would suggest slightly different advice in  disconnecting all cables and switching off the mains for around 10 minutes, if the soft Reset mentioned does  not work.   Afterwards reconnect and see if the issue is resolved.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

MehImSim
First Poster
Options

Well fist things first, make sure the power cord matches the tv. Required amp and wattage. You'll find the cord information running up and down the cord. If not it should be on either end 

Second you have the wrong front panel service menu bytes incorrect.

Third, I'm assuming you turned off watchdog because you got paranoid and turned it off without realizing it's meant for errors in both the hardware and software of the tv

0 Likes