Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU7100 unable to screen mirror with Iphone

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 04:58 AM)
Oarguedas
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I just purchased a TU7100 and everything worked just fine when I set it up, next day I noticed I can't screen play my Iphone and any app on my phone.

tried to reboot tv, iphone and router and nothing works.

I unplugged the tv and plug again and it worked fine, I could acreen play and use the other apps, then a couple of our later, again my phone is not able to connect to the tv.

can anyone help please!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Oarguedas: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Do you get any error messages when the phone fails to connect? If you go to Settings > General > Apple Airplay Settings, are there any options here that you can enable that might help the situation?
0 Likes
Oarguedas
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew,

the Samsung tv is visible in the devises list for screen play on screen mirror, netflix or youtube, when selecting the tv, is thinks for about 15 secds and then is show on my phone "Unable to connect to Samsung 7 series".

If I unplug the tv for the power and plug back in, it works fine like nothing happened.

but a couple of hours later, again is unable to screen play or mirror.

the Airplay options in the tv are "enable disable", ask for code, subtitles and is about airplay the version... I have move them all and nothing.

Now... how can Samsung help me?

0 Likes
Oarguedas
First Poster
Options

Another thing that I've noticed is that in all the menus it says Airplay and not Airplay2 is that ok? I know the tv has the latest version 

0 Likes
mcr22
First Poster
Options

I've had the same exact problem. Brand new TV, only 3 days old, so am not happy to be experiencing this. Yesterday screen mirroring worked just fine, and today it didn't work. I unplugged TV like you and that did the trick. However, not ok with this being the solution. Did you have any luck getting in touch with Samsung, or any resolution to this?

0 Likes