Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try my app for Samsung Tizen TVs and projectors: Bouncing Logo

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 01:35 PM)
GytisRepecka
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Greetings to all Community members 👋

Interested to know more about Tizen operating system and how apps for it are made, I have decided to... create my own app 😊

App Bouncing Logo iconApp Bouncing Logo icon

So here it is for all of you to try out - Bouncing Logo resembles old-school screensaver found on now vintage DVD players where logo bounces from corner to corner changing color everytime it hits the edge.

App Bouncing Logo in Tizen Studio simulatorApp Bouncing Logo in Tizen Studio simulator

More features and logos to be added soon, here is an initial version, developed as web app (using internet technologies: HTML, CSS and vanilla JavaScript.

To install, scroll to Apps section on your Samsung TV or Freestyle projector and enter Bouncing Logo in search box.

App runs locally, does not collect any user data and is free to use. I hope you'll enjoy and in case have any feedback - let me know 😊

In Lithuanian community thread I'll be sharing details how whole app creation and submission process happens 🤓

Samsung Members Stars
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options
GytisRepecka
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks @AntS 😊 New version is already on the way with some fixes and... a small treat for those who wonder does the logo ever hit the corner 😄

Just like in The Office:

Samsung Members Stars