Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming quality disney Nowtv Netflix

(Topic created on: 17-04-2023 02:19 PM)
jack yates
Journeyman
Options

B5548536-34C4-4DC6-9AD5-ED63838CFEFF.jpeg

I Have tested my router and connection speed on tv everything looks great reset it also speeds are coming in at 150mbps. 

Every few minutes or so ill get like a clunky interference on the screen which so far with my new tv has been rather disappointing. I presume its to do with the streaming service/ internet but unsure any help or advice would be appreciated.  

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
What model tv is it? I don't really have issues on my qn95a. I use nowtv and notice everything I watch is a bit blurry for maybe 5 secs then clears up.

Have you tried a wired Internet connection over wireless
0 Likes
jack yates
Journeyman
Options

QE55Q80B is the model. Disney app also just froze on me and closed while watching. Tried Netflix and it did the same, its only for a second then it carries on playing .I switched over to my xbox one s and there was no interference whatsoever.  

0 Likes
jack yates
Journeyman
Options

image.jpg

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Maybe try to wire the connection for your Internet.
0 Likes
jack yates
Journeyman
Options

Not possible router is another room and so dosnt explain why xbox runs perfectly fine on tv 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Do you have the latest firmware which can be checked on the Samsung support site , you have not named the model but it can be found via a search. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

Ideas include the following:

switching off Tv for a minute plus rebooting router (unplug from mains) for same time period before reconnecting. Another possible solution is to change the DNS settings. Go to Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings. Change from Automatic to to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. (Google servers) or 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 (Open DNS)

Some information here https://thevpn.guru/configure-samsung-smart-tv-dns/
This problem tends to suggests a bit of an unstable connection.
Alternatively you could try the wired connection.\ I

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
jack yates
Journeyman
Options

Appreciate the advice thankyou. Have tried the DNS dosnt seem to be any difference and disney seems to be closing itself more now not sure but possibly a software issue 

jack yates
Journeyman
Options

image.jpg

 not quite id expect this from an £800 tv 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Oh right, keep monitoring it. Do you have latest firmware? Not convinced it would solve it but could also try Factory Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes