Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Youtube app not working.

(Topic created on: 18-08-2021 10:11 PM)
craigacarr
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE55NU8000 TV and every single day I need to reset the YouTube app and sign in again to watch it.

I can see that this Is a common problem and none of the suggested fixes work permanently but what more can I expect when Samsung are lazy and won't update the YouTube app? 2018 was the last update. 

I'm mostly just here to say that I've been Samsung harcore for a decade and currently have a s21 ultra but as for TV's, no chance I'll be buying another. 

I spend most of my life on YouTube so I'm sure you can imagine how frustrating this issue is that Samsung seem not to care about. 

My daughters much cheaper Samsung tv in her bedroom has no issues but here I am and can't even get the app to work. 

Apple wouldn't have this issue which is where I may move all my services of this is how you treat customers who spend a lot of money with you..

I can't even really sell the TV on because who wants a TV where the YouTube app doesnt work? Nobody. That's who..

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the Same issue with the same model of tv but the 75 inch version. Its horrible. I am even thinking of buying an amazon fire stick since they are so much more reliable.
0 Likes
jayz3z
First Poster
Options

my samsung tv wont open youtube. it keeps saying error occurred. youtube is blocked on my wifi, but i can still use it on my phone through the app, so why cant i use it on the tv?

0 Likes