Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tv Worst Customer Service LETS SUE

(Topic created on: 11-08-2023 02:07 AM)
Vanessa Flores
Apprentice
Options

First, let me begin with its AUGUST 2023 and SAMSUNG has the worst customer service in the world. I bought my AU 8000 75” Crystal Samsung TV 1 year ago and few months and it malfunctioned! I called to get support and they had me on the phone for 3 hours today! Passed the call around to person to person who sounded like they were reading off a script. I asked them to please listen to me because I have never had a television break internally before. My product is faulty and it has malfunctioned internally! The tv will not turn on and that is not normal for a brand new television that hasn’t been touched. I feel robbed and I believe with the hundreds of similar complaints something needs to be done. Thankfully I have my degree and I am willing to resolve this myself the escalated way since nobody seems to care at Samsung! I contacted the CEO DIRECTLY! POSTED ON ALL OF THE FORUMS! And I am POSTING COMPLAINTS ACROSS ALL SOCIAL PLAT FORMS! 

8 REPLIES 8
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Totally agree, Samsung or I should pronounce Shamsung are the worst electrical company I have ever dealt with. Their mobile phones are another issue.
Sam_UK
Options

Hi @Vanessa Flores  , Not what we like to hear. We'd like to take a look into this and see if there's anything we can do to help from here, so we've sent you a PM.

0 Likes
Mark12011
First Poster
Options
Hi @Vanessa I'm currently having the exact same issue, my particular case has been ongoing for 6 weeks now. Samsung Shop are refusing to be reasonable and fair and they are leaving me with very little choices.

i shouldn't have to, but I have decided to take my case to small claims court. As I feel this may resolve the issue in a fair and reasonable Manor.

I have paid over 3k for the TV and currently it is with Samsung shop who damaged it further when they picked it up for delivery. They were unable to repair the TV as it was that faulty after 2 months of use they are also unable to replace it because they no longer have it in stock, even though its a flag ship 2022 model which is available in every other retailer. I traded in my old TV, which was a mistake as they are now saying that any refund they would issue would not include the trade in of my TV, and I would also have to return the free gift of a TV projector which to be honest I would never use so they are welcome to it.

I am really disappointed by Samsung as I have been a loyal customer I've bought almost all version of thier phones, I have a Samsung Fridge, microwave, 3 x pc monitors 2 other 65 inch Tvs, hoover ear buds etc. However this experience has put me off the brand all together I will certainly never buy from them again.

I would he interested in your case and the outcome as I prepare my own legal proceedings under Consumer Rights Act 2015.

Regards

Mark

catflap
Navigator
Options

yes it's true. Samsung has possibly the worst customer service ever. Even the simplest evidence of that is that they don't bother replying to questions or problems even here on their own message board. I posted my first time here over 5 years ago and they have yet to reply. Other people have had the same problem and added their issues on to my original posting and still Samsung has never ever replied.

Sam_UK
Options

Hi @Mark12011 , Appreciate that things might have got passed the stage where we can help in this instance, but if you would like us to take a look at your case from the Samsung side of things, please send us a Private Message to our Sam_UK account on here with your full name, contact details, reference numbers, and any other information you feel is relevant.

Guide on how to send a Private/Direct Message here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

AntS

0 Likes
KristenG
Student
Options

Their refrigerators stink too. I have replaced a drawer handle, a couple of door bins, and the internal water dispenser button that broke from normal use.  And parts are not cheap. 

0 Likes
Broken TV nightmare
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same nightmare with this awful company of criminals! They delivered a broken TV and refuse to pick it up, 2 months now waiting for fed ex to come and they never show up!

0 Likes
Broken TV nightmare
First Poster
Options

My douche bag supervisor just ended the chat. I've been connected to 685 morons from overseas! I'm an android user for decades and after this experience with the broken TV and them refusing to pick it up, stealing my money I'm switching to Apple I'm disgusted with how awful they are

0 Likes