Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung TQ75QN95C Smarthub problems and Sources

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
bamse2
First Poster
Options

HI.. 

I got a huge problem here..  i have connected a denon reciver to EARC HDMI 3.. And to the Reciver i have connected a computer.. If i go inside smarthub and turn on web TV.. And i want to get back to the reciever and the computer.. on HDMI 3.. If i go down to sources the reciver is  gone.. i cant find it anywhere.. this is a huge bug in smarthub.. To solve this i have a logitech universal remote control.. there i have HDMI 1 to 4 programmed.. so i hit HDMI 3 button i'm back.. But how in the world are you going to manage that with the included remote control... 

i had a older QLED TV the smart hub there was much better.. The new one i messy i dont like it.. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bamse2
First Poster
Options

I found the button on the new controller.. hold the 1234 colored wheel button down for a few seconds.. problem solved.. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
bamse2
First Poster
Options

I found the button on the new controller.. hold the 1234 colored wheel button down for a few seconds.. problem solved.. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: