Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QE74QN700A TV Restarting

(Topic created on: 25-03-2024 02:16 PM)
Members_D3CHjGk
First Poster
Options

🚨 URGENT: Disappointed with Samsung's Lack of Support 🚨

I'm sharing my frustrating experience with my QE75QN700A TV purchased from Samsung in Nov 2021. Within just 40 days of use, it developed a restart fault. Instead of replacing the faulty unit, Samsung opted to repair it. Now, the same issue has resurfaced, and I'm back to square one.

What's more disappointing is the lack of support from Samsung's recommended repair service. I've spent over 4 hours on hold, trying to reach them for a repair appointment, but no luck. This level of customer service is unacceptable, especially for a high-end product like the QE75QN700A TV.

I expected better from Samsung, a brand known for its quality and reliability. This experience has severely impacted my trust in Samsung's products and customer support.

If you're considering purchasing a Samsung TV or any other product, I urge you to think twice and consider the potential lack of support you might receive in case of issues.

#Samsung #CustomerService #Disappointed #QE75QN700A #TVIssues

2 REPLIES 2
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
So just to check, you've had a poor experience with there 3rd party repair team so that = Samsung bad?
0 Likes
Essexkp
Journeyman
Options

I have the exact same problem with same TV, only 2 years and 5 months old. They told me out of warranty. These tvs should last 5 years minimum. The 3rd party repair they pointed me towards sent me an invoice without seeing the TV offering a repair for £748. This is pure robbery and falls somewhat short of our consumer rights. 

0 Likes