Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung - 58" Smart Tizen TV turning black in the corner and on and off

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 04:18 AM)
jsmun2021
First Poster
Options

I have tried resetting like recommended in other post. but that doesnt seem to be the issue. we havent watched tv in about a week and when we turned it on to watch She Hulk it decided to do this? is it common for tv to turn black in the corner and then turn off and turn off. the only way to keep it off is by unpluging the whole ***** thing. screen shows perfectly once turned on but when it gets to the app screen it'll trn black in the corner.this tv is a 2020 so not old at all i have a cheap brand that's old and it's last longer than this. and if this is the case samsung sucks and if i have to shop for a new tv deff will not be going the samsung route... i've never had samsung tv but this is such a bad experience IMG_8234.jpgIMG_7DE788D2FCDA-1.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
CharlieMacx
First Poster
Options

I have the same exact problem, still no solution, no idea what the origin of the problem is. Did you solve yours?

0 Likes
Donald_1827
First Poster
Options

Now i also have the same problem with the my Samsung TV. Its just turning off and on after some dark ink on the corner. Anyone who managed to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
LindseyDT
First Poster
Options

Same issue with my Samsung 58” LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV, less than 2 years old. Any response or resolution?

0 Likes
nhoyle92
First Poster
Options

exactly the same problem here, 18 month old tv...

did anyone get it fixed or did you give in and buy a new tv?

0 Likes
Jessica1013
First Poster
Options

This is what mine is doing. Any fixes yet?

20230818_202513.jpg

0 Likes
nhoyle92
First Poster
Options

TV engineer told me it needed a whole new panel. Rip.

0 Likes
Jessica1013
First Poster
Options

When the screen starts doing that, I have to basically unplug it and let it sit for a few weeks. I turned it on this morning and it started working, lol. It's

17018008375618964704675309324062.jpg

 this picture is from today. 

nly 3 years old. I'm glad it works sometimes, I guess. 

0 Likes
LetsFix
First Poster
Options
Same problem here...any solution? What is the reason?
I'm thinking of taking it apart and seeing if something visible might be.

I've got this from someone and from what they've told me this occurred after transporting the TV and plugged in without giving it some time.
20240107_205711_1000022809_1704661090.jpg
0 Likes