Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S95B Audio Delay After Pausing

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 01:52 AM)
redtees
Journeyman
Options

New TV.  If we pause for only a very short time, everything is OK.

When the pause gets to the montage of pictures and we un-pause, the picture comes right on, but there is no audio for a few seconds and then it starts.  It is synced OK.  We have to rewind to hear what was said.

I've tried to unplug the TV and plug it back in.

I've reset sound.

I've connected my dish to HDMI ARC and HDMI 3... same result

I've tried different audio settings.

My audio settings now: 

eARC: OFF

output: PCM

Dolby: OFF

Volume:  AUTO

Simultaneous Optical Output: ON

Thank you for any suggestions.                                 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DavidS7
Journeyman
Options

I do not think there is a fix for that, had the same issue for years in q90r, there is some pernament delay when you watch movies after unpausing . 

Does not appear in game mode, pc mode. If do not use motion interpolation just watch movies in this two modes. Might be connected to the interpolation of picture, it stops when picture is still. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
DavidS7
Journeyman
Options

I do not think there is a fix for that, had the same issue for years in q90r, there is some pernament delay when you watch movies after unpausing . 

Does not appear in game mode, pc mode. If do not use motion interpolation just watch movies in this two modes. Might be connected to the interpolation of picture, it stops when picture is still. 

redtees
Journeyman
Options

Thank you David for your response.  I couldn't fix the lag within settings.

I installed a budget sound bar and now there's no audio delay after pausing on regular TV.  (It never lagged when streaming or playing a recorded show.)

Go figure.

0 Likes