Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power saving mode

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Keith James
Student
Options

Hi, just bought a qe50c tv, great only I can’t seem to stop it trying to shut down after 4.5 hours. Get the power saving message on the screen then it shuts down. I’ve been into the settings and it says power saving mode off, tried all the usual YouTube videos, still I can’t shift it. What am I doing wrong?  I have all my tv settings on my sky q remote so I’m then scrambling around trying to find the Samsung remote to cancel it. 
thank you 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Keith James   Do you also have Motion Lighting Disabled ,could try  also the Intelligent Mode settings. More details here https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-use-the-energy-saving-mode-on-the-sam... 

However if to no avail I would suggest a Factory Reset to see if that sorts it.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Keith James
Student
Options

Hi James , thank you, think I may have got it now thanks to you. Power saving mode seemed to be set for 4 hours which I’ve now disabled, so fingers crossed we will see 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Oh right, hopefully it is sorted.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes