Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERHEATING UE40K6300 TV

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 07:31 PM)
Ned Kelly
First Poster
Options

MY CURVED UE40K6300 TV STARTED TO SHOW LIGHT RAYS ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE SCREEN AS IF THE DISPALY WAS STARTING TO FAIL.. I NOW FING THAT THE SCREEN AND THE CASIN AT THIS LOCATION IS EXTREMELY HOT, TOO HOT EVEN TO HOLD MY HAND ON IT. I AM AFRAID TO USE THE TV IN CASE IT CATCHES FIRE. IS THIS A COMMON FAULT, IS IT FIXABLE, ARE SAMSUNG AWARE OF THIS ISSE?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Ned Kelly: While this isn't a known issue, I absolutely understand your concerns. For peace of mind, I recommend reaching out to the Samsung Support Team in your region, where an advisor will be able to arrange for an engineer to inspect the TV. To do so, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
Tomazzz22
Journeyman
Options

Having the same with my UE75AU9000, only 1y10months old almost catches fire, burned my hand on trying to touch it! Samsung has said I'd have to book and pay for a repair as it is out of warranty... I wonder who would be liable if this known issue caused a fire! Being a customer for decades makes me feel like a joker now! 

0 Likes