Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost TV! Live Chat Useless

(Topic created on: 04-02-2023 04:18 PM)
kb78
First Poster
Options

Anyone else had this problem - I ordered a TV through Samsung on the 14th January 2023 and was given a delivery date of 16th January 2023. Took a days annual leave, received a delivery time from the courier - waited in - the TV didn't arrive. I then received a new email saying it would be delivered on the 26th January 2023. Incredibly frustrating however I had no alterative so had to wait - took the day off work - waited for delivery and it didn't arrive. 

Contacted call support for both Samsung and the courier (Panther) at exactly the same time - they were blaming each other so I was copying and pasting the conversations to the other side showing they were both lying. Works out the TV has been lost somewhere and now they are investigating. 3 days later, still not a single word from Samsung, I have been on daily chat support and being told I will receive a call / an email / updates......yet nothing, day after day - Its now 16 days since I should have had my TV - its ridiculous - I would advised no-one to ever buy directly from Samsung - they are a complete shambles - go to a good provider that will help you and not insult you on a day to day basis. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's certainly not the experience we would expect for our customers, @kb78! Has there been any further update on this since you last posted?

kb78
First Poster
Options
Its been an awful experience. 

I have asked for that many updates now that when I join the live chat they end the chat straight away!! No one will even speak to me - its quite ridiculous. 

I am now told that is an "ongoing investigation" between Samsung and Panther and I am no nearer knowing what is going on - as I said to one of your representatives I phoned Panther and they said it was scanned in their warehouse and it has disappeared - Panther said they have sent the information of this lost product back to Samsung and when I message Samsung they say they are waiting for "their team" to decide an outcome. 

I have said on numerous occasions - why I am being punished for an issue between Samsung and Panther is completely absurd! 

I bought the TV on the 14th January with a delivery date of the 16th January - its crazy that I am still no nearer getting it delivered!! 

The fact that none of your respresentatives will even discuss this with me now and just ends any chat / call I have with them is horrendous customer service. 
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm sorry to hear that @kb78 . When was the last time that you spoken with them? Would you be able to drop us a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to pass this on to the relevant team?

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

0 Likes
kb78
First Poster
Options

Thank you - I have done it now 

0 Likes
kb78
First Poster
Options

It only gets worse with Samsung - unfortunately this issue was never dealt with - not the courtesy of a response - NEVER NEVER NEVER use Samsung - customer service is atrocious, delivery a disgrace - seriously shop somewhere else - they are useless

0 Likes