Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received my Neo QKED QN95c 55in

(Topic created on: 01-11-2023 10:26 AM)
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi, what an absolute cracker. I'm still trying to find my way around all the settings and features but I'm so pleased with the quality of the TV and the picture. Mind you for a 55in I think the single centre stand is a little flimsy. 
However, I have a question and wondered if anyone can enlighten me. At the bottom right corner under the frame is a little attachment with what looks like a red LED showing. I can't find any info what this is. I'm assuming it's to do with the infra red remote control, possibly the receiver, but wondered if anyone could tell me fir definite.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
This is a photo of it20231101_101433_1000004240_1698833673.jpg
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try AV Forums, allot of people post what they found as the best picture, sound settings.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi thanks for info. Appreciate the suggestion but AV Forum as you mention discuss in depth the picture, sound settings etc. My question is more about the physical parts of the TV and what this little attachment is used for. Cheers
0 Likes
Beta22
Voyager
Options
As you mentioned, it contains the led indicator for the remote but assuming its the same as the s95c then it likely also contain a physical power button at the bottom and a mic and physical button to switch the mic on/off
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Oh that's interesting, thanks I'll go have a feel underneath and see if there's a button(s). Cheers..
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi, just to let you know. I checked the led indicator under the TV and there is no on/off button or mic button. Just the extrusion containing the red Led. Strange one eh. Cheers
0 Likes
bongbv
Explorer
Options
If you look closely, you'll see a power logo beside the light, you can press that to power on and off and can access different functions.
0 Likes
bongbv
Explorer
Options
If you look closely at the bottom side of the Samsung logo you'll see a power logo beside the light, you can press that to power on and off and can access different functions. You may need to use just the tip of your finger to be able to press the button.
0 Likes
bongbv
Explorer
Options
Power button. 20240103_134114_1000029243_1704290096.jpg
0 Likes