Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect bluetooth earphones to TV while casting

(Topic created on: 30-12-2023 01:01 PM)
catembi
Student
Options

I can cast from my phone to my TV UE24N4300AE but I also need to connect my bluetooth earphones at the same time & can't work out how!  I have a transmitter & receiver device that plugs into the red & white audio output, but am not sure if I need this.

The TV is for use in the gym when I'm on the treadmill & I really need to use my earphones as I can't hear the TV over the treadmill & the noise of running.

Please make any suggestions *****-proof!  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
catembi
Student
Options

I can now use Prime without casting but cannot connect my bluetooth earphones to the TV either directly or via a transmitter & receiver adapter plugged into the sound output.  I could get around this by switching on the subtitles & giving up on the whole sound connectivity thing, but although the subtitles HAVE come on, and the TV settings show that they are switched to on...they have turned themselves off again.  I am afraid that I'm getting incredibly frustrated.  The TV is completely useless if I can't either hear it over the treadmill or get the subtitles to stay on.

0 Likes
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
If the TV has bluetooth then try scanning for the headphones manually on the TV settings. Otherwise if your casting your phone onto the TV and have the headphones connected to your phone you should hear the audio through your headphones, so you should be able to see the TV whilst on the treadmill and also hear the audio.
0 Likes