Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE ***

(Topic created on: 16-11-2023 07:17 PM)
Ads1987
Apprentice
Options

Hello , please can somebody help me so I have recently purchased the Samsung s95c77 inch on Samsungs website, today the 16th of November 2023 I have filled out the form for the three hundred pound cashback offer, I then tried to register for a five-year extended warranty on the TV and it wasn't working so I ran up customer support in the Philippines as that's who you go through to all the time they said I was eligible for the extended warranty we went through it over the phone, and it got declined, the customer service lady said because you're either allowed the cash back or the extended warranty and the apparently that's in the terms and conditions is this correct information because in 2021 when I purchased my qn900a TV I received cashback and extended warranty? 

Thankyou 
Adam 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Have you read the terms and conditions?

MB
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Terms and Conditions do state  " This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other similar Samsung  promotion(s)"  https://api.my-samsung.com/UploadImages/terms/TermsConditionsLegal_8921.pdf 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.