What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harrasment to customers

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Options

I am waiting my complaint to be resolved since a month now  where its been handled by your head office in a very inappropriate way .I would never recommend anyone samsung product jus coz of the experience i had with you guys in last 25 days.Its a harrasment to a customer when they need to call 10 times to your Samsung connect just to have an update on the complaint. I have been offered refund in the form of coupons which i denied. After getting such a worst experience as a customer i would never like to trade with Samsung even if the products are for free.Head office people dont have an urge to listen to the customers they jus forcefully close the tickets without customers consent. #Harrasment #malfunctioned products #poorservice

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi.

It would be advisable to state which country and store you bought the product from.

As different countries and stores have different refund policies.

In the UK you could just go to the store you bought it and have it refunded or replaced with the cooling of period.

Also this is a user based forum.

Probably a moderator might be able to guide you better.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Inderjeet kaur : I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our Head Office Team with regards to your complaint. If you have already raised this with the team, and an advisor has attempted to offer an amicable resolution in the form of compensation, then I must stand by their decision in this instance. As the Head Office Team are the highest point of contact for customer complaints, I am unable to progress your query from this position, and must refer you to the relevant department for any further concerns you may have. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
Options

I am talking about samsung india where they don't listen to customers and force them to accept their resolution.I asked for a refund in cash or online since i have purchased the product by cash payment but they want to inforce the samsung coupons to me in favour of their own brand which is disgusting.

0 Likes
Options

Head office cant just think about samsung interest but they should also consider customer's concern.The dont update the customers at all and they have a very bad way of handling customers.

I really feel sorry for samsung if this is the way you guys work.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Inderjeet kaur : I'm so sorry to hear that you did not get the resolution you were hoping for when contacting the Samsung India Support Team. Please be aware that you are currently through to the European Samsung Community forums, and as I am based in the UK I am unable to progress your query from this position. While I absolutely understand that you have already been in touch, I must refer you to the Support Team in your region, should you wish to raise a complaint about the service you have received. 

With this in mind, please follow the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and check the 'Support' section to find the available channels that you can use to get in touch. 

https://www.samsung.com/in/

0 Likes