Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freesat reset after viewing samsung tv plus

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 04:07 PM)
charleh
Apprentice
Options
Hi Having set my QE55qn95batxxu for freesat i am retune freesat channels if view samsung tvplus.
Background having new with sat dish i tuned the freesat tuner and discovered i needed a different lnb for freesat. The exitsing fidh was skyq lnb so free didn't initialize. I get it receive fta astra and the scan added tvplus to channel list.
Having had freesat compatible lnb freesat channels work until i select tv plus chsnnel when revert to the astra fta random list.
I now freesat to get then onlt lise them
Has any worked out gix for this?

2 REPLIES 2
charleh
Apprentice
Options
Found a fix of sorts. Performed tv reset then reinitsilzed the via smartphone again. This successfully reset samsung tv plus iptv data service. For some reason after setting satellite via the tuning scans the lnb transponder frequencies its adds samsung tvplus into satellite feed. Whereas setting broadcast to use freesat doesn't add the free channels to samsung plus tv config.
0 Likes
charleh
Apprentice
Options
To me a bug the way plus app works. If doing auto tune channel scan without selecting a samsung tv the tuner setting. Using freesat just adds freesat its epg but samsung plus.
0 Likes