Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free wall mount service not booked / honoured

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
jezza86
First Poster
Options

hi all - i've bought a 75" CU7100 TV and selected free next day delivery and free wall mount service (bought the mount from argos). however Samsung hasn't told Panther (the delivery / installation company) that I am entitled to free wall mounting service. So they have delivered the TV but refused to hang it. How do I book a wall mounting service now? This is really bad 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
In the first instance, I'd speak to Samsung to ensure the free wall mount service was included. Is it listed on your invoice? If so, then they should liaise with Panther to arrange a visit.

I presume you were okay to purchase the mount via a 3rd party (Argos), and there isn't some stipulation in the T&C's that the mount had to be purchased from Samsung.
jezza86
First Poster
Options

Thanks Robin999. It is listed in the invoice it just seems the Samsung system didnt speak to the Panther system. I've contacted Samsung to see if they can book in an installation but so far I am getting poor service from the call centre. There is no requirement to purchase the wall mount from Samsung Shop. Jez

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Well, that's good that it's on the invoice. Yes, sounds like a communication breakdown, either by Samsung or Panther. Either way, it's a poor show. What exactly have the call centre said (I know first hand how much of a headache they can be).

Have you tried the chat bot

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/chat-members/
0 Likes
jezza86
First Poster
Options

Thanks Robin. The call centre said there would be a response within 24 hours and I'll wait for that time frame to expire before logging it via the chatbot. Jez

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Fingers crossed 🤞
0 Likes