Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV art - purchase or rental?

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 10:37 AM)
slast
Apprentice
Options

Is the fee charged for art available for the Frame TV a one-off (i.e. purchased license) or a rental (recurrent monthly fee)?   I don't mind paying a one-off charge but have no interest in a recurrent rental  or paying for an annual "membership" when I will probably only change the picture on a very occasional basis.    

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @slast ,

this page may help you respond to your questions: https://www.samsung.com/uk/explore/entertainment/our-favourite-artwork-for-the-frame/

0 Likes
slast
Apprentice
Options

Thank you - unfortunately that doesn't seem to answer the question.  That page refers only to "subscribing to the Art Store for just £3.99 a month, you’ll gain unlimited access to.... " .

But when I look at an artwork's "details" the options are "acquire artwork"   ()typically £14.99) and the trial membership. 

My question is whether if I make a payment to acquiire artwork for £14.99 or whatever, is that a one-off payment, and what rights do I then have? For example can I use it as a screen-saver on my PC? I can't locate an terms and conditions so I don't know  what exactly I am "acquiring".         

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

It seems that you can enroll in membership or purchase individual artwork through Art Store @slast .

To purchase individual works of art, press Left and Right on the directional pad to browse the available themes.

0 Likes