Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Tv

(Topic created on: 17-10-2023 07:17 AM)
Drew01
First Poster
Options
Can anyone tell me why/how to return a Samsung UE55F8000ST that suddenly changed from English to Slovakian about 6 months ago now and nobody can tell me how to change it back. So far I've been told it's probably been hack, thanks?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Return to where? It's 10 years old so has no warranty. Explore the language settings to see if you can revert to English. https://droidrant.com/how-to-change-language-in-samsung-tv/
Drew01
First Poster
Options
Return to English, I didn't realise it only lasted a few years before I couldn't understand it no more! Tanx.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ahh I see. It should not change language automatically, please try the link to see if you can revert back to English.
0 Likes
Drew01
First Poster
Options
No problem, I really appreciate the help and worried if I adventually get a new one, it won't happen again. 👍🏾
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's certainly not normal, in fact I have never come across this issue before.
0 Likes
Drew01
First Poster
Options
I think it's some kind of virus, but Samsung & Google, EE...etc ha e no clue and it's so bad I have passwords changed within minutes of updating them, had so much technical damage done I think it must be £10,000 in bills, phones, tvs, routers, laptops, mac books...etc. the list goes on. I'm not even sure it's over yet. It/they are always one step ahead so find it hard to find anyway of proving it and it's mainly done during the night when the tech people are sleeping and is trackless by the morning,....etc.
0 Likes